What you’ll be doing
As Area Sales Manager you are responsible for achieving the sales targets.
Customer and dealer relations are of great importance and you think along with the customer in finding efficient housing, egg handling and climate control solutions for each type of poultry house. You translate signals from the market into the right actions. You proactively maintain the relationship network and know how to keep it up to date. It is also your ambition to continuously improve your sales performance and you are well informed about current product and market developments.
What we’re looking for
- You have knowledge of the agriculture sector, related to Spain poultry market is a plus;
- You have an agro-industry and /or sales education;
- Experience in sales activities, conducting negotiations and concluding contracts;
- You have strong influencing skills and ability to work in an informal no-nonsense organization;
- Strong proponent of animal welfare and sustainability;
- You have a commercial drive and are a clear and concise communicator;
- Excellent communication skills in both Spain and English.
What we offer
Working for Vencomatic Group means working at an innovative multinational with many opportunities to develop yourself, take responsibility and show initiative. You get the chance to work internationally. Within the job, we offer an extensive and professional training program within an open and result driven company culture. Besides a competitive salary, Vencomatic Group offers attractive secondary benefits.
If you would like to know more about our organization please click on www.vencomaticgroup.com. For information about the position, please contact John Bierens Sr., (Regional Director of Southern Europe).
If you are interested in this position and you would like to apply? Please click on the button left.