- Close team of colleagues
- Company car and phone
- Challenging work
- A nice bonus arrangement
SAAMwerkt! Personeelsdiensten is looking for a cooperating foreman with excellent knowledge of the Bulgarian language in word and writing. SAAMwerkt is a certified staffing organization that does things a little differently in the market. SAAMwerkt has Bulgarian employees working in many different sectors; logtistics, green, hospitality, production, cleaning, construction and much more. We work on a personal basis with a close team of 6 colleagues.
What you will do
As a cooperating foreman you are the first point of contact for our Bulgarian employees. You are responsible for guiding, training, and helping the Bulgarian employees. In addition, you work actively yourself and ensure a good atmosphere and motivation among the employees.
- You actively search for new Bulgarian employees (from your own network).
- You train these new employees in the workplace and keep managing and guiding them during the work.
- You visit our clients and discuss with them the planning and daily operations.
- You visist the employees in our homes and keep an eye on the condition of these homes and our cars.
Who you are
You are the cooperating foreman who fits our team perfectly if you:
- Have excellent knowledge of the Bulgarian language.
- Second language Dutch or English.
- Have experience in a managing position and training people.
- Are willing to actively work with the employees yourself.
- Are communicatively strong and solution-oriented.
- In possession of a drivers license B.
- You are flexibly deployable, if necessary also in the evenings and weekend.
What we offer you
We offer you a varied job in which you will have a lot of contact with Bulgarian employees. In addition, you will receive:
- A salary of €2.600 to €2.850. Depending on your previous work experience.
- An employment contract for 40 hours per week.
- A company car and phone.
- A bonus arrangement.
- Pension from your first working day.
- Good fringe benefits.
- A pleasant team of colleagues.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and are you up fort his challenge? Then contact us quickly!
- Office SAAMwerkt: 040-72 00 972
- Ronald Braken: 06-12 67 10 64