About this vacancy
Would you like to be the go-to person in a dynamic team? Are you an energetic and agile person who has the business acumen to help a team exceed its targets? This offer is for you!
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we enhance our clients’ manufacturing facility efficiency by integrating innovative and high-value systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world — whether for nutrition, agriculture, organics or industrial products.
Your future role in a few words
- Support the sales leader in analyzing and summarizing sales performance
- Master our CRM system and ensure it is well maintained
- Optimize the time of the Sales and Management teams — issuing weekly reports, tracking goals and organizing team meetings
- Arrange travels — including providing detailed itineraries
- Prepare, draft, proofread and execute accurate business correspondence as well as PowerPoint presentations
- Organize and host customer visits and events
- Manage different types of meetings — virtually and in person
- Take minutes of various meetings and keep track of action items
- Collaborate on a wide range of projects
- Help with various administrative and office duties — as assigned
- 10 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience performing administrative tasks
- Proficiency in MS Office and in a CRM system
- Excellent priority management
- Organizational skills
- Ability to build a personal network
- Proficiency in French or German — an asset
- Advanced level of English
Are these words meaningful to you?
multitasking, teamwork, ambition customer experience
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!