- Working in a small team
- Daytime job
The Repair Technician works in a small team of 3 colleagues. All technical skilled. All of you work in a daytime shift; from 7h30 – 16h30.
You are responsible for the delivered quality of the products.
- Checking and repairing various types of damage to packaging and high tech parts
- Replacing high tech parts
- Handling of administrative tasks
- Propose solutions for mechanical functionality and cosmetic appearance
Being a Repair Technician within HQ Group is responsible for repairing more complex, technical damage to returned packaging and high tech parts. You use repair instructions and checklists and ensure the most efficient use of materials.
You perform related administrative work. Of course you observe company regulations and protocols in the area of safety, environment and cleanliness. In this job role you use EPT, Stapelaar and the fork lift truck and you work with various tools.
Are you accurate, a team player, have technical insight and even in possession of valid logistic certificates? In that case we would like to cordially invite you to apply. We are looking forward to meet you.
- MBO degree, preferably a technical study i.e. mechatronics
- At least 1 year of work experience in a similar position, or like mechanic/ operator/ assembly
- Have technical insight
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both speaking and writing
- Preferably a valid certificate EPT, Stacker (Stapelaar) and/ or fork lift
What we offer
- Gross salary per month between €2.350,- to €2.600,- depending on knowledge and work experience
- 8% holiday allowance per year
- 25 holidays per year
- Travel allowance
- Pension accrual
- Training and development
- Fresh fruit every week
- Bicycle plan
- The possibility for 5 extra days off per year
- And not least, being part of a fast growing organization
HQ Group belongs to the worldwide top in the field of High-Tech packaging and tooling. We develop, clean, produce and manage the logistic flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products.
Working for one of our entities HQ Pack means being part of a strongly growing worldwide operating organization called HQ Group. Despite its strong international character and over 800 colleagues in the Netherlands, the organization is characterized by its informal character and short lines of communication. Within our organization, you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself both personally and professionally. We attach great value to a collegial and pleasant working atmosphere. We have our own employment conditions package and offer, collective pension, bicycle plan, travel allowance and the possibility for 5 extra days off.
Want to make a difference with smart and sustainable packaging together with great, driven colleagues? HQ Group is fast growing with family feeling as its core. We offer interesting and challenging opportunities for go-getters, in a fun and stimulating work environment.
Do you have questions about this vacancy? Please feel free to contact us. Do you believe you are the best candidate for this job? We look forward to your application!